We are pleased to inform you that we no longer have a waitlist for the COVID-19 vaccine, and you may now schedule an appointment immediately in one of two ways.
To book your first- or second-dose appointment:
- Schedule or decline through our internal site at c19-vaccine.uwmedicine.org.
Additionally, we are offering walk-in appointments at four sites during the following hours:
- North King County Vaccination Clinic: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- UW Medical Center – Montlake: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- UW Medical Center – Northwest: 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Harborview Medical Center: 9:15 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Getting vaccinated is one of the best ways you can protect yourself and your family against COVID-19 and help stop the spread of the virus in the community. We are encouraging all staff to get vaccinated with a goal of 100% participation; this is the best way we know to maintain a safe work environment for all employees and provide the greatest safety for our patients during the pandemic.
Thank you for doing your part to keep all of us safe.
President, UW Medicine Hospitals & Clinics
Vice President for Medical Affairs
University of Washington
Timothy H. Dellit, MD
Chief Medical Officer, UW Medicine
Vice President for Medical Affairs,
University of Washington and
President, UW Physicians