For the past 50 years, the Awards of Excellence have showcased the boundless dedication of the UW community and their efforts toward driving innovation and impact.
At the UW, we believe in honoring those whose determination and resilience expands the public good. From leaders and educators to alumni and mentors, there are many contributors who drive change at our university.
Recognize your fellow colleagues, faculty and students at UW Medicine whose commitment to excellence inspires us all. There’s still time to nominate outstanding teachers, leaders, colleagues and collaborators for the following awards:
- Alumnus Summa Laude Dignatus
- Distinguished Contributions to Lifelong Learning Award
- Distinguished Retiree Excellence in Community Service Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Distinguished Teaching Award — Bothell
- Distinguished Teaching Award — Tacoma
- Marsha L. Landolt Distinguished Graduate Mentor Award
- University Faculty Lecture Award
Recipients will be celebrated by their colleagues, friends, family and UW leaders at the Awards of Excellence ceremony in June 2020.
Please visit the Honors & Awards page for more information, including upcoming nomination deadlines.
Guest Writer: Angela Wirig