Link will be provided upon registration.
Seattle, WA 98109
UW Medicine in partnership with the The Whole U presents a discussion about pregnancy and postpartum mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic. The clinical director of Perinatal Support Washington along with UW Medicine specialists in maternity care, perinatal psychiatry and social work will answer mental health topics of concern and questions such as:
- How can I emotionally cope with pregnancy uncertainties and postpartum social restrictions posed by the pandemic?
- My doctor has advised me to start medication for anxiety — is that safe when I am breastfeeding?
- Will masking interfere with infant bonding and attachment?
Send us your questions by noon on June 2 to help shape our conversation.
- Mary Bolles Holder, CNM, ARNP, Midwives Clinic at UW Medical Center – Northwest (moderator)
- Amritha Bhat, MBBS, MD, MPH, perinatal psychiatrist
- Mia Edidin, LICSW, Perinatal Support Washington
- Emily E. Fay, MD, obstetrician, maternal fetal medicine specialist
- Krista Murtfeldt, MSW, LICSW, social worker
Register in advance for an open discussion with experts. If you can't join live, a webinar recording will be sent to all registrants and posted online.