Harborview Medical Center
325 Ninth Ave.
Seattle, WA 98104
Join healthcare and public health workers in protest to demand justice to end police violence.
- Declare racism and police violence a public health emergency.
- End policing that is violent against marginalized populations, particularly our Black communities (e.g., racial profiling, stop and frisk, gang injunctions, criminalization of houselessness).
- Redirect funds from law enforcement agencies to community-based programs for harm prevention, intervention and transformative justice.
- Stop and reverse militarization of law enforcement.
- Eliminate legislative and union contract provisions that shield the police from accountability.
- Declare records of all investigations of law enforcement brutality with associated materials as public property and ensure public accessibility.
- Immediately end the violence against protestors. We stand in solidarity with them.
We will practice physical distancing. Wear a mask. Please wear your white coat or healthcare work attire (if applicable).